Position Type: District/K-12 Italian Teacher
Closing Date: 05/16/2014
Date Posted: 4/29/2014
Location: District (BO)
Date Available: 09/01/2014
- Full Time Italian (High School and Middle School)
- K-12 Italian Certification Required
The World Language teacher will be responsible for the following:
- Implementing the new World Language Curriculum
- Unit and lesson planning as well as other instructional materials to ensure student success
- Creating common assessments to better inform instruction and the implementation of the new curricula
- Assessing students' oral and written ability in the target language via traditional and digital approaches
- Using Instructional Technology in order to increase the authenticity of the language learning environment
- Fostering a target-language only environment
Nutley Public School District - 315 Franklin Avenue - Nutley, NJ 07110
The La Famiglia Scholarship committee is pleased to announce the financial aid competition...
The Columbus Day Committee of Atlantic City along with the Bonnie Blue Foundation annually...
Si chiama Emanuele Ceccarelli lo studente del liceo Galvani di Bologna unico italiano amme...
The Department of Italian invites you to a lecture by Fulvio S. Orsitto who is an Associat...
We are looking for a self-motivated quick thinker for a part-time position at Italian Dual...
FRAMINGHAM PUBLIC SCHOOLS - JOB DESCRIPTION TITLE: World Language Teacher - Italian...
Saturday, August 1 - 12.30 EDT / Valenzano Winery - 1090 Route 206, Shamong, New...