BY: Pasquale (Lino) Scamardella, President
The Foundation N.O.I. (Nuovi Orizzonti Italiani) – Ente Gestore for the promotion of the Italian Language and Culture within the Jurisdiction of the Consulate of Italy in Detroit- announces the opening of a position as Executive Director of Italian Language Programs beginning September 1st, 2022.
Candidates are asked to provide NOI Foundation Board with a current Resume’ (Curriculum Vitae) and a letter of interest by no later than July 15th, 2022. Please forward the above documents in PDF form to Lino Scamardella, President NOI Foundation Inc. at email@example.com with a CC to Franco Iaderosa at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Native Italian Speaker,
• Fluent English Speaker,
• Works closely with the office of the Dirigente Scolastico of the Consulate,
• Communicates with the Consulate of Italy in Detroit when necessary,
• Makes contacts and stipulates agreements with Districts and Principals regarding implementation of possible new Italian programs,
• Helps with the selection of new teaching staff,
• Prepares the preventivo (proposed language activities and programs) with the treasurer,
• Prepares the consuntivo (report of completed programs and activities) with the treasurer,
• Gathers data from teachers and completes relative forms regarding the number of students, courses and hours of lessons both at the beginning and at the end of the scholastic year,
• Collaborates with the President, the Executive Board and the Board of Directors,
• Orders requested materials for schools,
• Will assist with fund-raising activities proposed and organized by the Fund-Raising Committee and the Board of Directors,
• Has periodic and direct contact with teachers who cooperate with NOI Foundation,
• Visit schools once a year,
• Participates at official events with the President and the Board of Directors.
Experience: (Highly Recommended)
• Substantial knowledge of the ITALIAN AND THE AMERICAN educational system (K-12),
• Knowledge of teacher certificate process,
• Knowledge of WORD, EXCEL, POWERPOINT, ZOOM and other virtual/social platforms.
Salary is based on the average number of hours required by the proposed activities.
SOURCE: NOI Foundation, Inc.
The La Famiglia Scholarship committee is pleased to announce the financial aid competition...
Annual Bocce with the Brothers fundraiser for Capuchin Ministries will be held from 6 to 1...
Si chiama Emanuele Ceccarelli lo studente del liceo Galvani di Bologna unico italiano amme...
The heritage is Italian. The recipes are Italian and even the oven has a rich Italian heri...
The Department of Italian invites you to a lecture by Fulvio S. Orsitto who is an Associat...
Italian brakes maker Brembo will build a new foundry in Michigan to expand its manufacturi...
We are looking for a self-motivated quick thinker for a part-time position at Italian Dual...
For the final performance of his spring solo tour, Italian classical guitarist Roberto Fab...